My Goals for 2012
- Lose 1 pound a week.
- Try something new.
Get an iPod Touch.
- Get a Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Watch
- Get Running/Cycling clothes.
- Work on my running.
- Run a 5K.
Run a 10K.
- Run Soaring Wings.
- Get a Bike to ride across Canada.
- Start training.
- Get my Driver’s Licence.
- Support my wife with her health issues.
- And Most of all Stop Procrastinating.
- Grow a Garden & Eat Healthier.
- Do a 200km bike trip (Round trip)
- Spend a father son day with my Oldest son in Ottawa.
- Deal with Personal/Medical issues.
- Connect with more resources for my bike trip.
- Read more books.
- Get my FAC/PAL.
- Get My Passport.
- Talk to my Dr about changing/getting off of my meds.